Our practice is proud to support the NHS Bowel Screening Programme. If you’ve received a bowel screening kit in the post, please use it.
Bowel cancer is the fourth most common cancer in the UK, but catching it early before symptoms have a chance to develop means it’s easier to treat, and treatment is more likely to be successful.
If you’re not sure how to complete the test, have questions or need information about completing the test in another language, the links below should help you:
- Bowel Screening Easy Read Leaflet
- Bowel Screening Easy Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bowel Screening
- How to Use a Bowel Screening Kit Video (available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Farsi, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi and Urdu. A British Sign Language version is also available)
- How to Use a Bowel Screening Kit Video (in Tamil)
You can also contact us here at the practice and chat with one of our practice nurses. They’ll be happy to help.
If you’ve not received your screening pack or need another sent out to you, please call the bowel screening helpline on 0800 707 6060 or email: [email protected].