General Practice Content Commons

Contacting your GP for COVID-19 Symptoms – (Scotland only)

Posted on:

From Friday 1st April your GP practice will be your first port of call if you are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms.If you need medical advice when your GP practice is closed, call NHS 24 on 111.

You can find out latest coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance from NHS Scotland and the Scottish Government, including protective measures, how to get a test and how to self-isolate